A Little Ray of Sunshine

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Uh-oh! Uh-oh! Uh-oh!

Hummer has mastered his first word. This is amusing to us: Beau and Hemi learned 'Uh-oh' first, too. Hummer crawls, cruises, and has two teeth. He also weighs 25 pounds.
We had our first tomato yesterday and our first lettuce today. I have ten pints of peach jam and more than half the box left.
Beau has soccer practice tonight.
I have gobs of mint from the greenhouse. I need to figure out what to do with it. I can only drink so much tea at one time!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:04 AM, September 11, 2007, Blogger Arielle said…

    So how are you liking Wyoming? I've always thought it looked beautiful, but to be honest, the harshness of the winters would scare me away from trying to move there!

    Gobs of mint - hmmm. Maybe there's some kind of dessert that mint is an ingredient of? I'd do a web search for recipes with mint. =)

     
  • At 8:11 AM, September 12, 2007, Blogger BoysMom said…

    My husband and my eldest don't like mint. So it has to be something for just me and Hemi. Desserts just don't seem quite fair, you know?

    We love Wyoming. You understand, I'm from Idaho originally, and my husband lived there for several years before we moved here. The winters here get about ten degrees colder than where I grew up. The practical difference between -30 and -40 is very little. Some parts of the state are much warmer than we are.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home